Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Blog Ads!

Around a month after reactivating Nuffnang ads on this blog and Superb Senora, I've started earning from the latter. I've been posting my thoughts online since 2004. The prospect of actually making a buck from blogging is a welcome thought, in light of my need for additional income. 


The first ads that popped out of Senora was a Safeguard promo about Rio dela Cruz, the celebrity running coach. I've known the humble Rio from our college track & field days. His success story is truly remarkable. I'm honored to run Coach Rio ads on my blog!


A food ad whose title I've forgotten and an Abraham Lincoln:Vampire Hunter movie header came next.


This morning, Nuffnang began showing promo about a Beauty Bar sale. Since Superb Senora is a blog that honors female athletes, the aforesaid ad relates well with the content of the site.

The amount I've accrued from the blog ads are still pitifully small, considering the relatively light traffic of Superb Senora (Around 4,000 hits last month, thanks to hurdler49 referrals), but it's a good start. Senora has only 52 posts, only a handful of which are popular. It doesn't generate that many daily hits (around 200 on a given day), but a consistent stream of new material could change its fortunes in the coming months.

No comments:

Post a Comment