Thursday, December 23, 2010

Hello, World!

I have two other blogs, hurdler49 and Superb Senora. The former features my travails as a part-time track athlete and my thoughts about all issues related to athletics and my other favorite sports as well. The latter is a relatively new addition to my blogging alter ego. Since the most popular entries of hurdler49 is the weekly Track Beauty feature, I decided to dedicate an entire site for non-track & field athletes.

I created this blog to keep hurdler49 on-topic. I wouldn't want to flood that site with my oft-sentimental pieces. Hence, I'll be keeping this site free of all things related to sports, save for a couple of vaguely-hidden hints here and there. Life, after all, has so much more to offer than clearing 1.067m-high barriers at full speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment